CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

26 weeks & 4 days pregnant

Since it's getting harder to keep up with sending out pictures to everyone I want to, I thought it was time to start my own personal blog to keep my friends and family updated with the happenings of our lives up here in Aniak, Alaska. A lot has happened in the first few months of 2009--

In March I went to Hawaii, and got engaged to Ronnie Vanderpool.


We plan to get married next summer in Alaska, but for now I already feel like I am a part of his family and he is a part of mine. He has a 3 year old son named Danny, and I love every minute we get to spend with him. He is super smart, and very adorable!



Ronnie's younger sister Rhiannon had a baby on February 2nd, her name is Alana Jade Kelila.


My younger sister Laura had a baby on April 29th, her name is Ella Joy McMahon.



We are expecting our first little baby boy this year on August 7th. We are planning to name him Ryder Robert Vanderpool (Robert after my father, Ronnie's Grandfather, and Ronnie's uncle). We are excited about being parents to Danny and Ryder, and Aunt & Uncle to Alana and Ella (who we still need to meet!)

As I write this blog today I am 26 weeks and 4 days pregnant. My stomach is getting huge, and this baby boy likes to kick a lot!



Well, this is enough for my very first entry...more next time!

1 comments:

Guru Pitka said...

Hi Emily, so cute! I love the pictures and enjoyed seeing all the pictures of your family!
Thank you for inviting me to join your blog! Makes me want to jam!!