CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The week in a nutshelll

This will be a quick post, as I don't have time to add pictures now...but will make sure to put up some pictures over the weekend.

The week started out with Mother's day on Sunday. It was a nice and relaxing day. Ronnie's mom cooked us yummy sourdough pancakes (my favorite) for breakfast, and she also cooked us dinner that night too. I started my walking training by taking Danny on a walk in our new stroller (a super cool hand-me down from our neighbors!) from our house to Ronnie's parents house on the other side of town. It was a good workout---think I'm going to have to do something similar this weekend. I've also been walking to and from work every day because we've had beautiful sunny weather for a couple weeks now.

The beginning of the week was rather uneventful, but on Wednesday I had the privilege of being the commencement speaker at graduation in Chuathbaluk. 2 of my students were graduating (Charlotte & Onna), and they asked me to speak so I did. I was kinda nervous giving a speech, especially with the Superintendent and Board members there, but it all went just fine, and I was told the speech was very good!

Also this week Ronnie has been putting in a lot of hours at our place. He finished putting in the floor in our bedroom, and some other odds and ends. It's starting to look really nice. We are officially moving in this weekend so I will definitely get pictures taken and posted by Sunday.

I'm 28 weeks pregnant today, and feeling pretty good! My stomach looks huge, especially from my angle, but I still love feeling the baby move and kick--and he is getting stronger all the time. Can't wait to see him during my appointment on the 26th! Well, that's all for now...Check back soon and I will be updating with pictures!!

0 comments: