CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Still amazed by my latest 4D Sonogram

On Sunday I went into Anchorage with Ron & Danny for my Dr. appointment, shopping, and a little R&R (rest and relaxation--not whiskey :) ). I think we managed to get all of those things accomplished. We stayed at a hotel this time so Danny would have a pool to swim in. Ronnie's cousin Taylor stayed with us all three nights and her and Danny went swimming just about every morning and night. On Sunday evening we had a bbq over at Aunt Sam & Uncle Neco's house. The weather was perfect, and Neco's parents from Turkey are here visiting for the summer. They are super nice, and it was good to meet them. Monday we spent some time shopping, and got a new washer and dryer. We brought the kids to Chuck.E.Cheese, and a movie. Danny was so excited for the movie, and made it through all the previews, but then only lasted for about 5 minutes of the movie before he fell asleep! Tuesday was the highlight of the trip. Ron, Danny and I went to my sonogram appointment. It was so neat to see our little boy. They recorded the whole thing on DVD, and you could see the little guy yawning, smiling, opening his eyes, and even making a cute little frowny face. Here are some pictures from the sonogram:







Danny was very happy to see his little brother, and of course so were daddy and I :)
After the sonogram the Dr. checked me out, and said everything was looking good...baby's heartbeat was around 145, and I was measuring right at about 30 weeks (at 29 weeks 4 days). She said that it seemed like most likely I would deliver earlier than my due date of August 7th, but we'll see. My next appointment is just over 2 weeks away. Well that's all for now. As soon as I get a chance I'll take some pictures of the baby furniture and put them on here.

1 comments:

Erin said...

OH MY GOD! That is so awesome! Miguel is soooo cute!

BTW-what is his favorite color?