CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 4, 2009

New Washer & Baby Furniture

Okay, so this might be the lamest blog post yet, but I'm so excited for my new washer and dryer and my baby room furniture that I had to post some pics. This is the first time in my life that I have had a brand new washer and dryer, so needless to say I am pretty excited! It's a front-loading kind--works super good and fast!

This is the washer, the dryer looks almost exactly the same


Here is the cool little storage shelf in baby's room. It took Ronnie and Richie Diehl a long time to get this put together. I added the baskets. If you look close you will see my unborn child already has an iPod. :)


Here is inside Ryder's crib, it has no mattress yet, but the crib set is super cute!!

Inside Ryder's crib, and his cool airplane/helicopter mobile


One more pic of the crib, and you can see the cute rug too :)

I'm currently 31 weeks and 1 day pregnant. The baby has been getting even more active in the last couple days. My next appointment is on next Friday June 12th. I will be heading into Anchorage to do the women's run with Grace, Rhiannon, Ronnie's Aunt Sam, and Brenda. Danny's older brother Dre has been here visiting us since Monday, so we've been having fun playing games, playing Wii, watching many episodes of Sponge Bob, and just hanging out. Well, time to go enjoy the weekend---Bye for now!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Its looking fine, you can find more Baby Furniture here…..