CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 26, 2009

Just Married

Last Friday, June 19th Ronnie and I were married at the Aniak Courthouse. It was a really nice, short and sweet ceremony. Ronnie's parents, sister Rhiannon, Uppa Chuck, Aunt Sam & Uncle Neco, Neco's parents and friend, & Richie Diehl along with all the kids were there for the ceremony. The small courthouse was pretty packed.

After the ceremony Ronnie's parents had a little BBQ in their backyard. (We plan on having a big wedding reception next summer when I'm not pregnant!) The bbq was really nice and we had some family and a few friends over to celebrate with us.

I think I speak for Ron, when I say that both of us are incredibly happy, and looking forward to a long wonderful future together as a family with Danny (my new stepson) and baby Ryder...and who knows how many other kids :)

Here are a few pictures from the ceremony & bbq


Here is us with Ronnie's parents, our niece Alana, Danny, and Danny's older brother Dre

Here is us with Ronnie's Aunt Sam & Uncle Neco, Cousin Taylor, Neco's parents from Turkey, Neco's friend Omir, and Danny

You may kiss the bride :) (between my 33 week baby bump and Ronnie's stomach, we couldn't quite get our arms around each other)

My new sis-in-law Rhiannon, and niece Alana Jade


In the backyard after the ceremony with Danny and Dre

1 comments:

Erin said...

Congrats!! What a cute family! I am sooooo happy for you!